Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Seaberry Surf Beach Shop

Wellfleet, MA... 

There wasn't enough cheesy nautical stuff in my house, so we headed out to Seaberry Surf.

Mommy Raft

If I brought this home, Bay Bay Cat would fight it.

"You got city hands, Mr. Hooper..."

Air Hockey





I wonder if other birds think flamingos are tacky?

Every time you go here, the lizard tries to get you to change your motorcycle insurance.

We have socks in both Conservative and Liberal... and Spongebob.

Obligatory nautical stuff pic

"Give me that Filet o Fish..."

You'd figure that Uncle Drew and the boys in green might merit a buoy, but No. 

Industrious little shucker, huh?

I am from the Old School... if the buoy looks freshly painted, moor it out in the ocean until it doesn't.




The one on the left tastes like Chrissy Watkins

So says him

Eat fudge until you can't budge

Awwww

I wonder if sharks won't eat people on unicorn rafts because it looks too ridiculous. "I have my reef credibility to keep up..."



No comments:

Post a Comment