Monday, January 28, 2019

Patriots Super Bowl Rally

We sent our people out to check the New England Patriots rally before the Super Bowl.


What's that G.O.A.T. doing there?



Oh... that GOAT.


We sent Michelle and her kids. They did all the Leg Work (rightfully so... Michelle is leggy), while I sat in a warm house with the Dab Pen. Hey, I can't be writing all of these captions if I have a cold.

I'm a strong believer in the realm of All Kids Should Be In A Huge Rowdy Crowd At Some Point In Their Childhood. It builds character.


The largest crowd I have been in was Times Square on New Year's Eve. The largest rioting crowd I have been in was 1986, when the Celtics won. It was a good natured riot, but a riot nonetheless.


This was a very positive event, and I doubt that any cars were tipped over as this crowd got on with whatever their post rally plans were.


Rooting against New Englad is actually treason, due to some small print in the Patriot Act.

He'd have been a better President than Trump, Hillary or either Bush. Trust me... if Bill Belichick were running Iraq War I, there would have been no need for Iraq War II. There are those who say that he is able to influence the weather, and he'd bench Jesus if Jesus needed benching.


Jesus was probably at the rally, however... everyone else was.


Gronk lost 180 pounds and may be a girl.


The crowd demands a few words from the True Players.


Sorry to make this observation when the black guy is talking, as I feel this way regardless of the color of the speaker... but I would have great difficulty grabbing a mic in front of that many people and not turning into Cyrus from The Warriors. CAN YOU COUNT, SUCKERS? CANNNN YOU DIG IT?

Champagne Tom can count to 5 just by taking off his Super Bowl rings.

Miss Gronkowski, favoring the camera with a smile.

Properly motivated, the Pats are off to the Super Bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment