Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Catching Cats In A Lobster Pot


If I'm going to perform experiments, they may as well have a Cape Cod theme to them.

Behold! Is it possible to catch cats with a lobster pot?

The lobster pot is a Christmas present for my sister, who lives at a beach and no doubt has some crafts-themed eventual purpose for it. I'm not giving away any secrets, as I had to call her to see if a round pot is OK, seeing as I couldn't find a more becomes-a-table square pot for sale anywhere.

I bought the pot on the 15th of December, which means that I have to go 10 days without breaking it. I'm a bit of a klutz, you see.

I am not the primary threat to this pot. That would be Bay Bay Cat, aka Disaster Cat. She lives the Thug Life, wrecking everything.

She's already crawling all over it, using it to leap into higher surfaces, testing her claws on it... It's only a matter of time.

I am curious to see if she can get herself trapped in it. I assume that she is smarter than a lobster.

I was thinking that it would take a few days, although some people who know her think it might be a few hours.

That didn't take long... 3 days.


I should boil her.

Momma Cat got in the article, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment