Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Vote Early And Often


We here at Cranberry County Magazine strongly urge you to go out and cast a ballot today.

Get out early, as tonight looks to be rainy.

We don't subscribe to the If You Didn't Vote, You Can't Complain theory. I don't get a say when they decide stuff at Burger King or Home Depot, but I do complain if they give me the wrong burger or lumber.

We do feel that someone who votes has a better chance of not needing to issue such a complaint. It may be a 1 in 600000 or even a 1 in 129000000 chance... but, as Jim Carrey said, "you're saying there's a chance."

I tend to vote early, and the polls were much busier today than they usually are when I usually go. The crowd, while still elderly, was younger than usual.

I have my "I Voted" sticker, as you can tell. Where's yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment